Monday, June 18, 2007

Buckup-date

Bucket. Up-date. Buckup-date. For a title, I think that will suffice. So what's happening? Went ahead and put my home phone uner the "do not call" national registry fter getting a friggin' ridiculous telemarketer who just refused to put me on his company's own "do not call" list. Calls have already begun to reduce drastically, even though the government says the process can take upto 31 days (about how often companies check the registry).

I also hear that my pal Eddie has found employment. Fantastic. Even better is that hi job is close to home! Double thumbs up, mi amigo.

Oh, and if anybody needs to kill a little time, just do a Google search for "ant buster". Simple little online game where you just plop down a few towers to kill ants who are trying to eat your cake. Glorious, delicate cake. I can hardly wait for my 1 year aniversary just so I can dive into some leftover wedding cake. Luckily, one of Kell's friends is getting hitched in October... which means more sweet sweet wedding cake for good ole Chris! SCORE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the number I have still work? Although you'd never know it because it's been so long since you called me. Thank God Eddie finally got a job. Somebody's working.

Anonymous said...

Issues....

Anonymous said...

......OK :)

Anonymous said...

Chris! I talked to you today to tell you that I was gonna be on the radio this Sunday, July 8th at 9:00 PM. Don't miss it! Here's the link to listen in: http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=33899&cmd=tc. I also sent all the info to Kelly on Myspace. Oh and guess what? I was on MTV's "Yo Momma" this week, but uhh... I totally missed it. Because MTV decided not to have it on the schedule this week because they bumped it for something else and then thought - Let's play a week's worth of episodes in one day!! Grrr. So people saw me and sent me messages, but alas, it was too late. I missed it. :( So now I have to wait until it replays. Mom was very bummed about it. But I guess if random people saw me then I must have a glorious close-up. I bet I have a slow motion shot where I seem to glow and shake my hair slowly back and forth or something... or not.

Anyway don't miss me on the radio this week!!

Anonymous said...

You need to update more! I like your new photos on facebook, but I need the stories behind them! How are you and Kel doing?

Anonymous said...

I agree! Update!